MONDAY, September 4th, 2023
Doors open at 6:30 pm to begin seating
Prepare to be amazed as Aleeza Ben Shalom, the renowned matchmaker and host of Netflix’s Jewish Matchmaking, takes the stage live in Chicago!
Immerse yourself in the captivating realm of Jewish matchmaking as we venture behind the scenes of the sensational new series, accompanied by the esteemed Aleeza Ben Shalom. Join us for an exclusive live event where Aleeza will generously share her invaluable insights, personal experiences, and the secrets to her unparalleled success in matchmaking. This extraordinary occasion offers a rare opportunity to explore the enthralling world of relationships, love, and the intricate art of discovering the ideal match.
Be ready to be spellbound by the irresistible charm of Aleeza Ben Shalom!
About the Live Show
The show will consist of three parts:
- Aleeza Ben Shalom will be interviewed about the Netflix and reveal some behind the scenes secrets that may shock you.
- Aleeza will share her wisdom for dating and successful relationships.
- OUR FAVORITE PART: Aleeza will do live matchmaking on stage. The audience will get an insider’s view of the secrets of successful matchmaking, through the lens of 3 random singles. They will be interviewed and Aleeza will teach interview tactics that work so you can set up your friends, friends kids or whoever you like.
This event is open to couples and singles alike. It’s an exciting show by the Netflix star Aleeza Ben Shalom.
Please note: there are a limited amount of tickets available.
- $36: Single Special For singles 35 years and younger, tickets include a Singles Social (beginning at 5:30pm) for an hour before the event with local matchmakers and an appearance by Aleeza Ben Shalom. These tickets have been kindly subsidized by an anonymous donor.
- $50 = General admission. Per person.
- $100 = Premium seating. Per person.
- $360 = VIP Ticket for TWO people.
- Cocktail hour with Aleeza: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Photo opportunity with Aleeza
- Front row seating
- Signed book
- VERY limited availability
- 1200 = Non-profit Sponsorship
- 10 Tickets
- Logo and name recognition at event
- $1800 = Corporate Sponsorship
- VIP Tickets for TWO
- 10 General Admission seats for the show
- Logo and name recognition at event
About Aleeza Ben Shalom
Aleeza Ben Shalom is a renowned matchmaker, dating coach, author, sought-after speaker, and soulmate clarity expert who empowers marriage-minded singles in their relationships, guiding them from uncertainty and overwhelm to the clarity needed for confident decision-making regarding their potential life partners.
She is the featured matchmaker on the new Netflix series, Jewish Matchmaking.
Aleeza authored two insightful books, Get real, Get Married-a guide to get over your hurdles and under the chuppah, and Virtual Dating, your guide to relationships in a socially distanced world. As the founder of Marriage Minded Mentor, she connects singles globally with skilled matchmakers and dating coaches.
Aleeza’s impressive track record has earned her the title of “Jewish Dating Guru,” as she has successfully led over 200 singles through the steps to engagement, regardless of age, affiliation, or life stage. Her valuable relationship advice has been featured across various media platforms, including BBC World News, NPR, Aish.com, and HuffPost.
For over 15 years, Aleeza has worked with men and women worldwide to break unhealthy patterns and foster relationships that lead to marriage. During this time, she has trained more than 300 dating coaches and matchmakers worldwide.
She and her husband have been married for over 20 years and have been blessed to see her in-laws healthy marriage of over 60 years thrive. A dedicated wife and loving mother of five children, Aleeza cherishes her family which also includes a lovable dog, “koda the kelev.” Her lifelong dream of moving to Israel was realized on March 1 of 2021, and she now resides with her family in Pardes Hanna, Israel.