Higher Holidays 5783
Higher Holidays with L’Chaim Center 5783
The High Holidays are always special at L’Chaim Center. For 5873 we are going to have three different types of services, along with learning from world class teachers. We are so excited and we hope you can join us!
- All-in: This is our lovely service that follows Halachic law. This service is the traditional way we celebrate the High Holidays each year at L’Chaim Center. It is definitely all-in with davening, Torah reading, commentary and plus all the things that make the holidays special like the Tefilla and Shofar blowing.
- The Essentials: Cover all the basics; Tefilla (High holiday prayers), Torah Service, Sermon and Shofar Blowing. The service will have mixed seating and be around 90 minutes. Perfect for families with older children, and anyone who wants to get the full experience without the full day of services.
- Family Service: This is a short one hour service lead by our partners from JFE (Jewish Family Experience). It is designed for parents and their school aged children. This service will be led by Rabbi Jeremy.
Rosh Hashana begins on Sunday 9/25 after sundown and continues through Tuesday 9/27 at sundown. We will have warm, musical, traditional and inviting services at our center. Rosh Hashana classes will be taught by Rabbi Gadi Levy and Eve Levy. Services will be led by Rabbi Gadi Levy and Rabbi Jeremy Schaechter.
* If you are in need of a hotel in walking distance to L’Chaim Center, please email [email protected] for arrangements.
Yom Kippur begins on Tuesday 10/4 after sundown and continues through Wednesday 10/5 at sundown. We will be holding our inspirational services at the Renaissance Hotel in Northbrook. Yom Kippur classes will be taught by Lori Palatnik Founding Director of MOMentum. Services will be led by Rabbi Gadi Levy, Rabbi Jeremy Schaechter, Rabbi Yaakov Paltnik and cantorial singing by Dr, Marlon Kleinman.
* A block of rooms are available at the Renaissance Hotel for a reduced rate of $145. Please make your own reservation and be sure to tell them you are part of the L’Chaim Center October 2022 Group.